Custom WordPress website created and supported by Wizzy Wig Web Design, Minneapolis MN
How Can I Help On Sunday Mornings?
- Greeters — Two shifts
- Welcome Desk — Two shifts
- Coffee Servers — One shift in summer; two shifts the rest of the year
- Communion Preparers: 1st and 3rd Sundays – Prepare and clear the altar before and after Sunday worship
- Readers: Read the scripture lessons for the day
- Ushers: Hand out bulletins and collect the offering
- Liturgists: Lead the congregation by singing the liturgy, prayer and psalm.
CONTACT: Tom Ferry, 651-646-7127 x209
- Communion Assistants: 1st and 3rd Sundays
- Acolytes: Youth can acolyte when they enter 6th grade
- Also serve as liturgists, lectors and ushers (see above)
Assisting with Worship